The JCC Fitness center has state-of-the-art equipment, locker rooms with showers and saunas. You will enjoy getting in shape with our convenient hours, quality service and affordable rates!
Membership to the JCC Fitness Center included 1 hour personal training/orientation free with personal trainer.
Hours of Operation
How to register
To register for the JCC fitness center, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a registration form and further instructions on how to register.
- Precor Cardiovascular Machine
- Precor Stationary Bicycles
- Precor Recumbent Bicycle
- Precor Elliptical
- Precor Treadmills
- Strength Training machine (upper body)
- Shoulder Press
- Precor Chest Press
- Precor Real Deltiod/Pectoral Fly
- Tricep Extensions
- Strength Traning Machine (lower body)
- Leg Extension
- Leg Curl
Rules and Regulations
The fitness centre is unsupervised hence all members are expected to respect and follow the rules and regulations outlined below:
- All persons using the fitness centre area do so at their own and sole responsibility.
- JCC accepts no liability, loss, or responsibility associated with the use or misuse of the fitness centre or facilities.
- Use of the fitness centre is restricted to registered members only and must posses valid pass upon entrance to the facility.
- Children under the age of 16 are prohibited from using the fitness centre.
- Abuse of the fitness centre equipment and property is strictly prohibited.
- No abusive language or profanity.
- Smoking and other tobacco products are prohibited.
- Shirts and athletic shoes must be worn in the fitness centre at all times.
- After use, all equipment should be wiped down thoroughly.
- During the peak time, cardiovascular equipment is limited to 20 minutes.
- Report damaged equipment, injuries, or unsafe conditions immediately to fitness centre coordinator.