Update: Thank you to all who brought their children who participated in the pilot sessions. Currently the organizing committee is meeting with a professional organization to provide quality programming and above all a great time for the kids.
An email will be sent out once details are finalized. Continue to check on our webpage and our Facebook page for up-to-date information.
About the program:
The kids soccer program is a new initiative by JSRB a soccer program targeted for Boys & Girls between the ages of 18 months to 7 years of age.
Pilot session # 3:
Venue: JCC 9000 Bathurst (East side – side closest to Salam Cafe)
Date: Sunday December 7th, 2014
Timings: 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
How to register:
Download, sign and bring the waiver form to the pilot session: JSRB Kids Soccer Pilot Sessions Waiver form 2014
Cost: $5 [If paid on first session, you do not need to pay for the remaining Pilot Sessions]
Also, please remember that parents/guardians must remain during the kids sessions.
What to bring:
– Non marking indoor shoes (soccer or running)
– Shin guards (if you have them)
– Soccer Socks
– Water bottle
– Appropriate gym attire (shorts, t-shirt/jersey)
– Any Medication that your child requires
– Health card in case of emergency (parents to carry them)
NOTES: (Based on the previous Pilot Sessions – please adhere and promote the following to ensure a smooth event)
– Parents to bring indoor shoes to the session (parents will be involved at times with their children)
– There will be designated areas to put your belongings/clothes. Please adhere to organizers direction
– There are general areas for Men & Women. Please adhere to organizers direction
– There is to be NO FOOD or DRINKS in the gym. Water/Gatorade are acceptable – please help us keep the gym clean
For more information or details, please email email@example.com